Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God (Phil 4:6)

Thank you for...

allowing me to wake up this morning to the smell of the rain outside

the weather outside, I don't know if it's spring or winter but I enjoy the sun so much more now :)

allowing me to have more patience when I deal with certain things and people, I'm growing up

keeping me under your wing even when I don't know that I need to be kept

providing me with the means to take care of myself

the numerous clothes that I have in my closet, ok I say that I have nothing to wear but in reality I do lol

blessing me with a wonderful family I couldn't have asked for anything better

friends that pop up just when I need them and even when I don't think I need them

life, health and strength of my being

helping me to understand and see just how people are....even when I don't want to admit it to myself.

blessing me with my Hun....where have you been hiding him all this time LOL

blessing me the drive to finish my grad school application and finally send it off...now all I can do is pray and leave it in your hands

the opportunity to spend time with family and friends this weekend

everything that you have set in motion for my future..I don't know what's to come but I'm ready

allowing me to realize that I am fearfully and wonderfully made....I'm one in a million, there is no ONE like me...and that's great..cause I don't think I could even deal with another me LOL

for tomorrow being my Friday....Lord knows I'm ready to go home :)


posted@9:21am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:08 AM

12 Comments:

Beautiful List! Like you family is very, very important to me, don't ya just love them?

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend.

April 04, 2007  

Tantrum...aww thanks I loved your list as well...I do just love em LOL can't wait to see em this weekend..you have a wonderful weekend as well!!!

April 04, 2007  

Glad to hear you finished your grad school application.

Have a good time with the fam!

April 04, 2007  

I needed this today. You always put things in perspective for me. Congrats on the grad school application! And I am also thankful that tomorrow is my Friday.

April 04, 2007  

Great post. I need to take time out more often to reflect on all I am thankful for. Thanks for sharing this.

April 04, 2007  

TSG...I am soo happy it's done, now I have to wait LOL..have a wonderful weekend

Mizjj..Glad I could help :) and thanks pray that I get accepted

Brea...thanks, we all need to take the time to do this..it helps put things in perspective.

April 04, 2007  

beautiful. I loved this post.

April 04, 2007  

Da marra is FRIDAY! YIPPEEEEEE! 3 day weekend here I am! LOL

Congrats on making that step and sending the app off! Step by step you are going where you want to go!

April 04, 2007  

Have a happy easter.

Glad you finally mailed it out. I'll keep ya in my prayers.

Unfortunately 2morrow is just my thursday. I can only hope we get let out early on Friday. :).

April 04, 2007  

i LOVE the bible verse you used for your opening!! consider it borrowed! (LOL)

you know i always love your gratitude lists!! they make me feel like adding shit on to mine.

have i told you lately that i'm grateful for YOU ms thang? 'cause i am!!

peace, love and hugs!!

April 04, 2007  

Amen to your scripture! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!! it's one of my faves and i'm so happy to see it posted.

being kept under His wing is the most comforting place to be.

i love this entire list as its filled with so much vibrancy and great energy.

continue to be good to yourself mama!

April 04, 2007  

congrats to you!! love these posts..sometimes we are so busy asking for stuff but never grateful for all the stuff we already have!!!

April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home