Life through my eyes......

Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend Rewound

Friday: Got off work in a rush since Hun and I were going on a double date of sorts with one of my girls that I grew up with who lives in the area. We went to rival high schools, the same church and the same college but hadn't seen each other in like 3 years so yea we had some catching up to do. So we decided that we should double date cause I hadn't met her hun and she hadn't met mine. The place we decided to eat at was Mikes in Springfield. Hun has never been there and I try to get him to eat at different places...he didn't like the menu, he said it was too small LOL..great. However, he found something to eat, men I tell ya. To make a long story short we were there till a lil after one. It was nice to laugh and talk and we all agreed that we should hang out again. They live in woodbridge and are looking at houses..they've been living together for 2 years so she was telling me how it was and all that. It's funny how we got so carried away talking about folks that we grew up with and who we hadn't seen....who we had seen. The guys were laughing at us cause we were getting carried away.

Saturday: Hun had to work so I slept till he got back then we ate breakfast and went running...well he ran and I walked. Actually I did run for a full sidewalk LOL. I tried to tell him that you can't break me in all hard especially since I was NEVER athletic I mean NEVER. I told him I dont run unless I'm being chased. On top of that later he was like I run like a retard..great LOL...hit me while I'm down why dont' ya. It was nice though to walk with him when he got tired of running..he was cramping and wearing some dang on rubber shirt that had him sweating buckets of water. It was gross but he said it works so whatever floats your boat. Came home and we were both passed out after taking a shower. I work up hungrier than lion in the sahara desert. So I ate some turkey loaf (you know meat loaf made with turkey lol) and some vegetables...lounged some more watched a lil tv while he worked on music. Went to sleep yet again woke up and he cooked dinner...baked chicken, broccoli and macaroni and cheese. So it was pretty much a lazy day.

Sunday: I had to run some errands so I left when he got up to go to the gym and I headed home. Showered bummed around till it was time for me to go and then came back on home, ate some dinner. I finally watched eve's bayou..everytime I watch that movie I love it more...but I wanna slap megan goode for being so weird now..well she's not weird but I mean she's so extra...I guess I should talk ah well. Went out for some drinks mannnn I had 2.5 blue electric lemondades from Fridays....yea I was a lil nice LOL..woke up soooo thirsty I could have drunk yea I said drunk...the dang on water out the bathtub....drank some water and then went back to sleep only to wake up this morning still thirsty..great

Needlesstosay I'm ready for this weekend LOL. Or am I. I have madd reading to do, two reserach projects to do but I dont have class on Wed or Thurs (the teachers gave us those days off so we could do the projects and I'm gonna do them on that day and get them done) But the black alumni cookout is this weekend at Mason so I'm excited that I get to see some folks that i went to school with and get some great food :)

posted@9:19am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:08 AM

21 Comments:

Awwww Girlie, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. All except the running part, Lol.

Good weekend, makes for a good week.

Make the best of it!

September 10, 2007  

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope you have a great week!

September 10, 2007  

Gurl...I did and yea the running was insane LOL

Tasha...I did..I hope you do too :)

September 10, 2007  

Hey chica.....i was attempting to have one of the lazy weekends too but it aint happen..in between peeopl's parents wanting them to come home, the beach, "a meeting" i aint get no rest. I need all my strength for the 28th. How you be

September 10, 2007  

Negro...hey girlie..I'm good ready to sleep....ready to go home lol..needlesstosay ready to not be here :)

September 10, 2007  

Glad you had a good weekend.

September 10, 2007  

Rubber shirt..LOL I know exactly what you are talking about. I forgot the correct name for it but alot of football players wear under their uniform during game time.

September 10, 2007  

Girl sounds like you had a great weekend!

September 10, 2007  

is your teacher jewish?

September 10, 2007  

Deep...me too!!

TSG..I forgot too he told me but oh well lol

Diva...I did, glad it went well

GC..Nah that's the first thing I thought LOL..my bosses (?) are though lol

September 10, 2007  

That same thing happened when my BFF came here last summer on vacation. Our families went out to dinner and she and I started down "that lane" of long ago. If it were anyone else, who didn't know the BFF code of ethics, I would usually be quick to change the subject because you never know when names of ex-lovers start surfacing the conversation. I ain't tryna xplain nuffin to the mister. Not that he asks, but one time he asked and I had to give him the Pro-the-hard-way response, "Why are you asking me about my past? What happened in the past isn't as important to what's happening right now." He dropped it, but he had major tude the rest of the night. I prolly found out a few days later in an unrelated argument that he was so not cool with my response, but got the gist of bringing up tabu shyt.

Now that I've posted in your post=)...

Your tale is crazy, "Actually I did run for a full sidewalk." You IS certifiable!

September 10, 2007  

Pro..LOL yea cause we were talking about how I saw one of her ex's on myspace and her hun was like what lol who is that LOL..she was oh lord..so we quickly killed that convo..hey i did lol that's all I could do hahaha

September 10, 2007  

You better run!! It gets you prepped for when you getting chased lol

September 11, 2007  

Epsilonicus..I know I know LOL..but I dont plan on being chased alot lol

September 11, 2007  

you've got enough going on in your life for like three people *lol*

September 11, 2007  

Aww you had a good weekend.. I'm glad :)
I am currently being STALKED.. help me..........................

September 11, 2007  

BluJ...LOL no I dont haha

Trenting...LOL let me find out what you got..that good good haha..

September 11, 2007  

LOL @ "I don't run unless I'm being chased [I thought I was the only person alive who felt like that]

Glad to hear you had a great weekend!!

September 11, 2007  

Sounds like another fun-filled, action-packed weekend for you. I expect nothing less.

September 11, 2007  

I am mad at the 'you run like a retard' comment, LOL!! He aint right for that one, haha..

September 11, 2007  

please tell me how bad it is to be pseudo-jealous because you have someone to call "hun..." :-/

September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home