Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thoughts

I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days or great days. --Lance Armstrong

A wonderful blogger big sis reminded me how it feels to think on the good things that are in our lives and not the bad (Thanks Blu Jewel!!)

With that being said thank you....

for coming over yesterday, I've missed you my friend.

for checking up on me even when I think I'm ok

for just being who you are....in this day and age it means alot

for loving your big sister even when she says stuff that you dont wanna hear

for loving your daughter even when she disappoints you (and makes you question if she is insane lol)

P.Diddy/Poppa Diddy/Diddy for allowing me to witness the realness or fakeness (lol young one) that is Que and Dawn...I'm a sucka for love as well

G for showing me just a glimpse of what happiness could be whenever I'm ready to settle down again

roomie for just being the best friend/sister from another mother a girl could ever as for (have fun with the boo on vacation)

love for just being able love and all that you entail even if its not between a man and woman love is a beautiful thing

HoneyLibra for embracing this whole living alone thing and making things happen...you are so wonderful, you amaze me each time I catch ya lookin at me inthe mirror and I must say that you're looking a lil smaller these days...good job girlie...I love you

for the traffic this morning, I got a chance to listen to the Russ Parr horoscopes!!

for listening to my jabber all day everyday, every once in a while God gives you a friend who knows when to say I know and I understand and when to shut the hell up lol and let you talk

for coming back into my life after disappearing after a year...I've missed you man but what do I do now knowing that you love me enough to be with me......


..to each of you, for still coming by, for sending emails, for talking to me on IM even when I dont stop by your lil piece of world (It doesn't mean that you're not in my thoughts)

posted@11:57am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:47 AM

10 Comments:

Don't you just love Que and Dawn?! I'm a little down in the love department but watching them puts a smile on my face.

September 30, 2008  

TSG...that I do which is why I was telling my homie if they are fakin I will be UPSET!!! LOL

September 30, 2008  

You're welcome. LOL

September 30, 2008  

i ain' NEVA gonna stop coming through. NEVAAAAAAAA!

September 30, 2008  

Monique...LOL wonderful

Nikki..hahaha I'm sure you'll get bored with me eventually :)

October 01, 2008  

Nice!

Saw on Fergie's site that you are fellow Libran.
I am on the prowl for more level-minded people.

October 01, 2008  

Thank you fro reminding us to be thankful!

October 01, 2008  

Ms.honey, thank you for being you!

October 01, 2008  

see u didn't go fios, maybe you woulda had a cute dominican, lol. glad to read you're loving your space and all is right in honey's world. I need an invite, maybe i can help unpack.

October 01, 2008  

OMG... Q and Dawn are so freakin cute...

I love that DK Sucker 4 Luv song

October 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home