Life through my eyes......

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Honestly Speaking....


...Nikki (you can see her link on the side Indigo Trails) awarded me the Honest Blogger award and I'm finally getting around to doing the post :) I know I'm a slacker what can I say....so here goes:
When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
List [if you can and or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.
7 Blogs:
BK Diva- Weight Down Money Up- My blog sister (who is more like a real life big sister now lol) always gives it to me straight no chaser...however she knows how to put it nicely when necessary...always cracking me up and making me look forward to hitting that Fly 30 mark :)
Nikki- Yea she gave it to me and I know I can't give it back to her but I mean man chic is real...bad date and all you dont want to encounter her she will put you on blast hahaah
TC- Golden Time of Day- Its funny because half the time I stop by her blog and I'm like why is this chic inside my head...but that just means that great minds think alike and that God is providing confirmation for whatever he's showing me through someone else's words and I can't be more appreciative of that. She hurts, she laughs, she grows and she moves on...who could ask for a better blog
La Bella Noire-When she found love I felt like I had found it with her. I love how she loves D and life even when someone might think its kicking her tail. She's not afraid to show her heart and every crevice of it....can't get much more realer than that
Just Be- My blog big sis is amazing that's all I can say :) I dont comment all the time but that doesn't mean that I dont stop by as much...sometimes you just be like dang how did she know I needed to hear that
TSG- Southern Girl- What can I say I love to hear her stories and the real stuff that makes you go dang....WOW
Monique...I remember when I first came by and started reading the blog and peeking into her world. I dont stop by everyday but when I do stop by I make sure I read and comment on the posts that I've missed lol and you know that's real talk haha.
I'm sure all of them have done this so no need to do it again just wanted you guys to know that I enjoy
10 Honest Things About Honey:
1. I love Ranch- everything about it and I love to put it on almost everything I eat
2. I can't sleep with the closet door open- haven't been able to since I saw Freddy one night in elementary school
3. I want to write a book
4. I dont want to die alone with 50 cats surrounding me
5. Sometimes I use the bathroom at work with the stall door open haha (of course if I dont think someone is coming in)
6. I want to get married and have a kid by the time I turn 30
7. I love being in love
8. I wish my nephews were mine ahahha...then I remember that there are 3 of them :)
9. I wish I could show my parents just how much they mean to me
10. I love him :)
posted@10:09am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:53 AM

10 Comments:

What's stopping you on writing your book?

I need you to close the bathroom door. LOL

October 09, 2008  

TSG...I have no idea, I dont know why I use the bathroom with the door open just something I do lol but only if I know that someone isn't going to come in .

October 09, 2008  

#4 - I am so with you on this one!!!

LMAO @ #2!!!

Write that book!

October 09, 2008  

Congrats!! I am so with you on a few of the things on your 10 Honest Things... list.

October 09, 2008  

You finally posted it! I am all new to the blogging world, so I'm trying to get my feet wet and hang around w/the big dogs =o)

P.S. Bathroom stall door open?? Risky, but sometimes, you just gotta go, LOL

October 09, 2008  

#4 is the biggest fear for all single women EVERYWHERE.

lol@peeing with the stall door open. at least you don't keep it open when you're taking a dump.

what kind of book you want to write? i'll DEFINITELY buy it!

October 09, 2008  

OD..I will, I will just gotta sit down and so it

Tee...hey I do what I can

BR...I know right, it took me forever..sometimes I'm not even in a rush I just dont wanna close the door haha

Nikki...I know I just hate cats and then to all of sudden live with them..so not cute! Ohhh no I need total serenity for that lol...I'd love to right a beautiful love murder mystery lol

October 09, 2008  

1. I ain't been by in a minute.. but I remembered that you love ranch. Is it strange that I knew that?

4. How about 49 cats?

5. that is crazy..

8. I'll take one of my nephews.. but i don't want them all. LOL

October 09, 2008  

First i am honored that i am included in this list! thank you so much...and i'll get to doing mines soon...

1. that's how i feel about hot sauce, well not really...but enough

I'll so my list when its my time!

5. please close it! HA!

October 10, 2008  

Aw, D, that's sweet! Kiss kiss, hug hug!

October 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home