Life through my eyes......

Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm not the greatest.....

I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock em down, I pick the round ~Muhammad Ali

For some odd reason I saw this quote and its been my week favorite. Anywho...on to some randomness

Nikki you crack me up why this week I was wondering if you had gone on any dates that I could laugh at. I seriously need to come to ATL..when you guys get some gas of course so we can reek havoc on some men HAHHAHAHA

I made 3 hats this weekend (for my locs and one for roomie) and I'm working on the third...I learned to crochet last winter so now the time has come to make more hats for gifts lol.

I had to get new tires and front brakes...I can't complain I've only bought one tire since I've had my car so that is what I'll be doing this weekend.

I'm glad we had that talk last night, it put somethings into perspective. Point well taken and the information you provided will be noted

My bday is 14 days AWAY!!!!!!!!

I am soooo excited. Each day I've been doing something that makes me smile even if its not huge. But as my bday draws near I will admit that I hope some of the bigger things I wanna do go off without a hitch.

I've learned that Musiq is gonna be in Alexandria so R has suggested that we do that either on Sun or Monday night. I'm looking forward to it. I'm doing dinner with the girls one of the days during that week which is always nice...so all in all I'm looking forward to the rest of this month....

I'm glad you finally came to visit...

The similarities in the three of us might be a sign that you can love again...

I love Jazmine Sullivans CD....I've been playing it all week...along with Joe (I am partial to Back by any means I think that's number 2 or 3)

Why can't you just be happy....its like you look for a reason to hate life....I'm sorry you feel that way

I aint callin you no more...one sided phone calls are not cool lol

On top of that why are you callin me your boo, I aint your boo.....we aint even chilled yet, I dont know if you chew with your mouth open....if you talk during a movie or if you just plain annoy me..until then call me by my name...thanks

I'm not mean....I'm just me

Stop INVITING yourself over, if I want you to come over then I'll invite you. Talking you know I'm trying to get with you....boo you got a girl...leave me the piss alone DUDE! On top of that stop asking when can you meet me at the metro station.....that would mean you wanna come over and you're not so no meeting at the metro station lol

You know why we stopped talking dont play stupid.....I can't change a Gay Man lol just cause you aint ready to admit you're gay is not my problem.

SNL is seriously TOOOOO hilarious

Why do I feel like just cause I'm the neo that I'm gonna be doing all the work....lol great. I guess its to be expected but I mean dang dont leave me in the cold.

You looked rather comfortable on my couch....I could get use to you :) - not being on my couch but just being over lol

posted 9:54am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:44 AM

8 Comments:

Any big plans for your b-day?

I love love Jazmine's cd. I haven't stopped playing it since last Wednesday.

October 06, 2008  

who you gettin used to sleeping on the couch???

who tryna act like they aint gay?

I hate one-sided convo's too...people that can't hold a simple phone conversation...creep me out. I don't know why, but they just do.

LOL...Nikki's dates crack me up too!

October 06, 2008  

TSG...well I think I'm gonna go see Musiq and do Bmore the weekend after my bday since R has his son the weekend of my bday.

OD...R :), some dude we'll just call Faker...I know right lol

October 06, 2008  

1. thank GOODNESS you got the sense to know you can't change a gay man. i mean, i'm sure you've got the golden coochie but fa real tho...you know how addictive good dick can be...that trumps golden coochie every day of the week!

2. it sound like you need to stop telling folk where you live cuz you got all kinds of folk stopping through your spot uninvited.

3. u got plans for your birthday? if not, a trip to atlanta sounds like the right thing to do.

4. i can't believe you're anticipating my misery! meanwhile, i haven't had any more super bad dates as i'm learning from that first batch. i've had a few good ones since then and they're SO boring to talk about! damn, i might just schedule a date with a guy i know will screw it up so i got something to write about...

5. i been pumping jazzmine since sept 26! ALL DAY ERY DAY! fav cuts include "in love with another man", "best of me", "my foolish heart", but i been playing it from beginning to end and love them ALL.

October 06, 2008  

I love Jazmine's CD too, it's been on repeat in the office all day today.

Glad you realize you can't change gay. I spent almost 2 years trying to do that ish, when deep down I knew it just wasn't gonna work. Now he's running around sprinkling rainbows and glitter all around his life. *le sigh*

October 06, 2008  

i definitely want me a hat...so get wit it...LOL

glad you are making YOU happy that's truly what its all about! finding that happiness within yourself..

i too know someone who just wants to be UNHAPPY and hate life...it is sad and i determined that they won't kill my joy...

let the bday count down begin

October 06, 2008  

I told you that Joe was the ish. Let's see the hats. One my sorors crochets and her stuff is hot.

October 07, 2008  

I need to listen to that CD. Here's one for you to try: Wayne Brady, I have three copies cause I need to have it whereever I am. EXCELLENT CD!

October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home